Are there some things you consider impossible or unimportant? these facts will change your mindset. Here are 10 unbelievable facts of the day
1. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world.
2. For every human on Earth there are 1.6 million ants.
3. On Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds.
4. John Tyler, the 10th president of the US, was born in 1790. He has a grandson that is alive today.
5. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
6. Shakespeare made up the name “Jessica” for his play Merchant of Venice.
7. A strawberry is NOT a berry.
A banana IS a berry.
8. An octopus has three hearts.
9. Your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark.
10. If the sun were the size of a white blood cell then the Milky Way Galaxy would be the size of the United States.