– GOOD PLANNING.
- When she starts sitting on her eggs, she minimizes movements
She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding
– SACRIFICE AND SELF DENIAL.
She can sit on eggs for another hen – INDISCRIMINATION AND GENEROSITY.
She sits on her eggs for twenty one (21) days, patiently waiting, even if they do not hatch, she will lay eggs again
– FAITH, HOPE AND NOT DISCOURAGED.
- She detects unfertilized eggs and rolls them out
– SENSITIVE AND DISCERNING.
She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one
– WISDOM, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND REALISTIC.
No one touches her chicks
– PROTECTIVE AND LOVE.
She gathers all her chicks together
– UNITY OF PURPOSE.
She cannot abandon her chicks before they mature
She always be at the front of her chicks.
This is just to motivate you