WILDLIFE is actually full of amazing animals and creatures with interesting traits that always gives wildlife experts something to write about. Here are 20 Interesting Facts about Wildlife
1. A flamingo can only eat when its head is upside down.
2. Dolphins sleep with one half of their brain by closing one eye at a time.
3. Snails can sleep up to three years in one go.
4. The tongue of a blue whale weighs more than most elephants.
5. All polar bears are left handed.
6. Bats always turn left upon exiting a cave.
7. Rats can last longer without water than a camel.
8. Crocodiles are unable to stick their tongues out.
9. Ants do not sleep or have lungs and outnumber humans a million to one.
10. Frogs cannot swallow without blinking.
11. Cows from different areas moo in different accents.
12. Goats and octopus both have rectangular pupils.
13. Horses can’t vomit.
14. Bulls are color blind.
15. Snakes do not blink.