When u talk viewing videos online, you think YOUTUBE. Youtube has been a medium for many people, brands and companies to showcase and advertise their products and services prompting the creation of this tutorial post HOW TO CREATE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
Creating a channel on YouTube has been an issue many people consider quite difficult but not to worry, we’d be giving you step by step guidelines on how to create either a personal channel or a channel for your brand or company.
Create a personal channel
Follow these instructions to create a channel that only you can manage using your Google Account.
- Sign in to YouTube www.youtube.com on a computer or using the mobile site.
- Try any action that requires a channel, such as uploading a video, posting a comment, or creating a playlist.
- If you don’t yet have a channel, you’ll see a prompt to create a channel.
- Check the details (with your Google Account name and photo) and confirm to create your new channel.
- Create a channel with a business or other name
Create a Brand Account
You can use a Brand Account to create a channel that has a different name but that’s still managed from your Google Account. Learn more about Brand Accounts.
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
- Go to your channel list.
- Choose to create a new channel or use an existing Brand Account:
Create a new channel by clicking Create a new channel.
Create a YouTube channel for a Brand Account that you already manage by choosing the Brand Account from the list. 4. If this Brand Account already has a channel, you can’t create a new one—you’ll just be switched over to that channel if you select the Brand Account from the list.
- Fill out the details to name your new channel and verify your account. Then, click Done. This creates a new Brand Account.
- To add a channel manager, follow the instructions to change channel owners and managers.