Finding your missing or stolen phone has been made easy by GOOGLE! It works like magic.
I always say that internet and technology are free and best gifts to the world.
THESE ARE THE EASY STEPS TO FIND YOUR STOLEN PHONE IMMEDIATELY.
- Once you notice your phone has been stolen or missing, quickly use a friend’s phone or your laptop(PC). Login to your Google account, then open the browser and type “FIND MY PHONE”
- It will open the page below. Click on the first link “find your phone-My account-google”
- It will open the page below.
- That is the page you will find all your phones that are registered on Google. Click the phone that is missing or stolen. It will take you to the page below. Then put your password to your Google account.
- Here is where you decide the way to get find your phone or the actions to take if it is stolen. You can see the options below. Now, follow the prompt messages to find your phone quickly.
Google is smarter than we think. It is highly recommended you have a Google account. It is very easy to open. Learn how to open a Google account here(put link). Ignorance is a disease.
Thank me later!