This tutorial/guide is actually based on years of practice and things that have worked out so well. But you’re free to adjust yours as all beards are not the same. You can choose what works for you. Everything here might not work for you. But it’s 90% efficient.
KEEP YOUR BEARD CLEAN ALWAYS!
-Just as you treat your hair, wash and shampoo your beard regularly.
A mild shampoo is best for your skin.
-After shampooing, you can use a conditioner. Please rinse thoroughly. Poor rinsing may result in flaking. Beard hairs are so coarse, so conditioners will have less effect on the beard than on the hair on your head. The primary work of a conditioner is to make your beard feel softer. Trust me, it’s Great feeling
-Gently pat and wipe your beard dry with a towel. Please don’t blow-dry as that can be harsh on your skin.
-Comb your beard with a wide-toothed comb (regularly) to remove tangles. You can finish up by using a brush.
-Based on your preference, you may enhance your beard care routine with the use of beard oils and beard balms. These are great for the beard.
TRIMMING YOUR BEARDS!
These are some rules.
– Don’t use a razor to shave your beard unless you’re just trimming as this mostly gives bumps.
– Don’t pluck your beards as this causes scanty beards and bumps.
– Always use professional barber trimmers (clippers) or a barber scissors(if trimming) as these will prevent rashes and bumps.
– Don’t trim wet beards as beards are longer when wet. You might trim more than you wanted to.
– Always use a mirror if you’re trimming by yourself.
– Wash beards after trimming and apply after-shave lotion or beard oil.
– Always use a good wide-toothed comb.
– To help maintain a balance between the two sides of your face, kindly start near the ear on one side and trim down to the chin. Then repeat on the other side.
– Most beard trimmers come with an adjustable and removable trimming guide. By adjusting the position of the trimming guide, you control how closely it will trim your beard. Make no mistakes please.
After trimming your beard, learn to maintain the shape with the trimmers.
– To keep the neckline well defined, remove the adjustable trimming guide of the beard trimmer.
– Also, you could carefully shave the lower portion of your neck to maintain the neck line of your beard.
– If you’re having a scanty Beard Growth, always make sure you shave it till it comes on full. OR, look for some good beard oil. You can also take biotin; this is a supplement you can get from a drug store around you that helps in Growth of beards.
To maintain a generally good looking beard, feed right, take fruits, exercise and keep your beard neat!
Now, is this helpful?
Are you ready to be a boss?
Join the #beardGang
Don’t forget to share it to your friends in your social media handles with the icons below.